Monday 31 December 2012

New Year Surprise - Cinnamon Challenge Result

With the new year almost upon us I felt it was about time we posted the result of Round 1 of challenge Scott as I know some of the regular readers have been asking how he got on.  In all honesty I've had trouble downloading the cinema quality video from a mobile communication device and that's what caused the delay.  Unfortunately I took the video on the wrong orientation so you'll have to excuse half of Scotts head being cut off although it's probably best that way.

I don't think the video needs too much of an introduction if I'm honest so I'll leave you to enjoy the show with a tub of popcorn and a bucket of coke.  All you need to know is that this is Scott's effort at trying to consume a tablespoon of Cinnamon.  I'll let you decide whether he was successful or not.


The boys will be back in action at the Mercure Perth Masters on the 3rd of January at 16:45 against Steve Laycock's Canadian side.

Team Edwards would like to wish everyone a happy new year and a cracking 2013.

No comments:

Post a Comment